Pages

Monday 14 January 2019

To the Summer Learning Journey Team!

Hi Summer Learning Journey Team,

My name is Poitirere but just call me Lili, It has been a pleasure working with you guys.

I would like to thank you guy's a lot for the help and support in the comment's you leave on my blog post.(:

I would like to thank Lee,Izzy,Billy and Daniel for always leaving a comment on my blog and checking if my work is properly done and for also correcting me.

I hope all of you guys had a nice Christmas and New Year with your family!(:

Kind regards talk soon (: Poitirere/Lili

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lili,

    This is such a lovely post that myself and all the SLJ team really have loved to read. We are so pleased that you had a good time doing the Summer Learning Journey this year! I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your summer :)

    Sophie and the SLJ team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Afternoon Sophie,

    Thank you for your comment and I apologise for not adding everyone's name in I was not sure of anybody else because I usually had comments coming from the main people I have listed but thank you so much for your guys help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Lily,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey team. We are so glad that you enjoyed the programme! Congratulations on finishing all of the activities. Which one was your favourite?

    I hope that you enjoy the rest of your holidays!

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Hazel,

    Thank you so much and my favourite activity was asking questions to Edmund Hillary because it was most interesting.

    ReplyDelete