Pages

Monday 14 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 5 Activity's 1-3

Day 5

Activity 1: Environment Day - Beat Plastic Pollution [4 points]


On your blog tell us three things that you could do to help save the planet.
What Would I do to help save the planet?

Hmm To help save the planet I wouldn't use plastic bags,I would convince the government to give shelter to the homeless,poor and Sick and I would also pick up as much rubbish around our community/world as possible.

Activity 2: Adoption Day [4 points]

On your blog, list the three animals that you have chosen and then compare and contrast them. How are they similar? How are they different? At the bottom of your post, tell us which of the three animals you would most like to adopt...

Chihuahua
Red Panda
Koala

These are all different to each other the Chihuahua is a small looking dog,
The Red Panda is a Red Panda with white spot's, and
a Koala is a hairy,Tiny/big looking animal.

I would adopt the Red Panda and Koala because I am chubby like a Koala and Red Panda, I love to eat!, and because I am lazy SOMETIMES!

Activity 3: Concluding the Journey [10 points]
On your blog please tell us:
  1. What is one thing that you learned from participating in the Summer Learning Journey programme this year?
  2. What is one thing that surprised you?
  3. What is one thing that concerned or upset you?
  4. What is one thing that you (or your family) can do, moving forward, to help protect our natural environment?

1. In the Summer Learning Journey I have learnt a lot, One thing that I really loved to learn about was the environment.

2. One thing that surprised me as I was doing the Summer Learning Journey was the Comment's, I was surprised with some of the students comment's they left on my blog especially from Christopher a classmate of mine.

3. To be really honest with the Summer Learning Journey there was nothing I was upset about all the work I was given were not too hard but some were challenging but either than that it has been a pleasure working.

4. One thing that me and my Family&Friends can do to help the environment is to STOP leaving rubbish around,STOP smoking and to STOP using PLASTIC BAGS.
 

7 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lili,

    Congratulations on completing the Summer Learning Journey! We have been blown away by your amazing blog posts this summer. I am so glad to read that you enjoyed participating in the Summer Learning Journey! We are so pleased to be able to encourage you to engage in learning throughout the summer holidays. We also love to see lots of commenting throughout your school blogs!

    Enjoy the rest of your summer holiday! I will see you at assembly in February :)

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Sophie,

    Thank you so much for congratulating me that really help's and support's me.

    Same to you enjoy the rest of your summer and I will be looking forward to seeing you in February.

    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Lili,

    Congratulations on finishing the Summer Learning Journey programme for 2018-2019. That is a huge accomplishment! I hope that you have enjoyed the experience and that you will continue with us on the journey this summer by posting positive comments on the blogs of other students who are still working their way through the programme. You can earn two extra points for every high quality comment that you post. A high quality comment is at least three sentences long and includes details about something that you liked or found interesting in the post.

    To find the blogs of other students who are participating, please check out our special twitter feed: https://sites.google.com/a/manaiakalani.org/connected-learners-share/sljtwitterfeeds

    Hope to see you online over the coming weeks, if you have time to post some comments!

    Bye for now,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Lili,

    My name is Georgia and I am the Kaikohekohe (Northland) Cluster Manager. Congratulations on completing all 60 activities from the Summer Learning Journey! That is an incredible achievement and I hope you are very proud of yourself.

    Which activity was your favourite to complete? I always liked the beast activity and the let it rain short story activity.

    I hope you have a lovely rest of your summer holidays and choose to make some awesome comments on other students blogs for some extra bonus points.

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morena Lili,

    My name is Emma and I am the Summer Learning Journey Cluster Manager down in the Uru Mānuka Cluster (Christchurch). I just wanted to drop by and congratulate you in completing the Summer Learning Journey. You should be very proud of yourself and the hard work you have put in over the last couple of weeks!

    It's great to hear that you found the activities achievable but also good to hear that were a challenge for you and you were able to complete those challenges so way to go you! Which activity did you find most challenging and why?

    Once again, congratulation Lili on completing the Summer Learning Journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lilli

    My name is Allie and I am the cluster manager for the SLJ in Toki Pounamu on the West Coast of the South Island. Congratulations for completing all 60 activities of the programme. You have done a fantastic job.

    I really hope that you enjoyed yourself and have learnt some useful things about the environment. I am sure that Sophie and her team have enjoyed reading your posts and commenting on them.

    I hope that you have a great rest of the holidays and have some fun planned with your family and friends.

    Well done on all your hard work and keep commenting on others students work.

    Cheers

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia orana Rachel,Georgia,Emma and Allie,

    Thank you so much for con congratulating me and wishing me a loving and nice holiday.

    I hope that all of you guys have a very nice Holiday spent with your family and friends.

    See you at the Assembly

    (: Lili

    ReplyDelete