Pages

Monday 7 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 1 Activity's 1-3

Day 1

Activity 1: World of Wearable (WOW) Art [4 points]

On your blog, list five interview questions that you would like to ask Dame Suzie Moncrieff.

Hi Dame Suzie Moncrieff, How is it like being the first person to create art out of rubbish?

Hi Dame Suzie Moncrieff,What inspired you to create art out of rubbish?

Hi Dame Suzie Moncrieff,Would you like to continue creating art out of rubbish? Why or Why not?

Hi Dame Suzie Moncrieff,How long do you think it would take you to create 4 different pieces of art like out of Rubbish,Recycle,Tins or electronic?

Hi Dame Suzie Moncrieff, My last question is what would you do if you were to quit your courier?



Activity 2: Guardians of the Sea [4 points]
On your blog tell us whether, or not, you believe that taniwha exist. Be sure to explain to us why you feel this way.

I think that a taniwha exists because I am a Maori and I do believe in the Maori Myth's, For those that do not believe a taniwha exists is either because they do not understand what Maori's Believe in or they do not believe in the Maori Myth's but that is alright because some might not be Maori and some might just not understand too much about the Maori Myth's.

Activity 3: The Sky in Shanghai [10 points]
On your blog, write a poem that describes your feelings about travelling to Beijing, China...

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Lili,

    This is another great section of activities! And my you used the word "insidiant" -cool. Did you find the poem part easy? I like writing poetry myself so I enjoy those things.

    You're also right - people shouldn't rule out the Maori myths. They're an important part of our history and identity.

    I like how you always greeted Dame Suzie Moncrieff each time you asked her a question - very polite! I'm sure she would appreciate the questions! Do you think you could create something like her?

    Have an amazing day
    - Lee


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee,

    I am very sorry for the late response Thank you very much again for commenting on my blog,

    I did find the poem part a bit easy actually it wasn't as hard as I thought.

    I totally agree with you about the Maori Myth's.

    Thank you, and yes I am delighted to create something like her It would actually be a pleasure to create my own art out of rubbish, Anyway's thank you again for commenting on my blog,

    Talk soon(: Lili

    ReplyDelete