Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Summer learning Journey Day 2 Activity's 1-3

Day 2

Activity 1: A Flying Fox [4 points]

On your blog, tell us how you would feel about going ziplining in Rotorua. Try to use some descriptive words (adjectives) and action words (verbs) in your post!.

If I were to go Ziplining I would be very excited, I wouldn't be scared because I am not scared of height's but I would be scared for sure if I didn't have anything that I could use as protection.

Activity 2: A Protective Plant [4 points]
On your blog list 10 veggies, fruits, or herbs that you would plant in your garden.
If I got to plant some Veggies,Fruits and herbs I would plant...
1. Carrot's.
2. Apple's.
3. Tomatoes.
4. Avocado.
5. Cucumber.
6. Purple onion.
7. Strawberries.
8. Lu/Tongan food/Leaves.
9. Oranges.
10. Coriander Flakes/Herbs.

Activity 3: A House is Not a Home [10 points]
On your blog, tell us which project you find most interesting and why...


This project brings the most interest to me because Scotland is one of the coldest country's I know and also one of my friends (Cameron) have lived in Scotland and has told me how cold it is like I could imagine him and his family playing outside just wearing two or more layer's of clothes on just because of how cold it is.


1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Lili

    Zip lining does sounds like funny but I agree it would be scary. I don't know if I would be happy hanging there and not have my feet touching anything. What do you think it would be like zooming over the forest? What would you see?

    I like the list of fruit, veg and plants that you have included in this post. What is your favourite item on the list? I think growing avocados is a great idea. They are so expensive.

    It gets very cold in Scotland. I have a good friend who lives there and she always sends me photos of the snow storms they have. Do you think that some of the conservation techniques they are using there could be used in New Zealand?

    I'm so impressed to see that you have finished. Well done on working as hard as you have to complete all the tasks.

    Ngā mihi,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete