Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Activity's 1-3

Day 3

Activity 1: Bird of the Year! [4 points]

On your blog, write a short description of your bird. Where does your bird normally live? What does your bird normally eat?  Post a picture of the bird underneath your description. Be sure to attribute your picture properly.

The bird I have chosen is a Pukeko. I chose Pukeko's because they are one of my favourite birds, Pukeko's are widespread throughout New Zealand (NZ), Pukeko's live near swamps,streams,ponds,estuaries and roadsides. They live where there is shelter and space were they can sleep and they can go under.Image result for pukeko


Activity 2: Flying Foxes [4 points]


On your blog, tell us what superpower you would like to have and why you’d like to have it.


If I could have a super power my super power would most likely to have...

Super Strength, As my power I want Super Strength because when ever my friends,family or I are in danger I can use my Super Strength to stop them from what they are doing to us.





Activity 3: Wind Beneath My Wings [10 points]


On your blog, post a final copy of your DLO.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lili,

    Georgia here, from the Kaikohekohe (Northland) cluster! You will be seeing me and Dani floating around your cluster today because you guys are so busy. It is so great to see all the effort you and your peers are putting into the activities. We really love reading your blog posts, keep up the great work!

    Well done on completing another set of Summer learning journey activities, you are really doing such a awesome job!

    You sure are right! You can find pukeko’s all around New Zealand, in fact I think I see a pukeko once a day while I’m walking or driving. How about you? I didn’t know that pukeko’s live near swamps, streams and estuaries, I usually see them by ponds or the roadside. What an awesome picture that you have attached to the post, that pukeko looks like it's on a mission!

    Super strength would sure be handy! I like how you would use it to protect your whanau. Imagine how handy it would be if you needed to open one of those jars that are really hard to open, you would be able to open it with ease! I think I would choose to fly, I think it would be so much fun and you wouldn’t have to pay to travel overseas! What do you think?

    Kai pai on creating an awesome and detailed DLO (Digital Learning Object), I really appreciate the effort you have put into this! I didn’t know that cheetah’s could run up to 96km/h, that sure is quick! What is your favourite fact that you have learnt about the cheetah? Let me know!

    Keep up the mahi, Lili!

    Blog you later!
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete