Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 5 Activity's 1-3

Day 5

Activity 1: Persistent Pollution [4 points]


On your blog, share three new things that you learned about air pollution from this video.

1. Thing's that cause air pollution is chemical's and particle's but the humans are the worst, humans pollute air buy making Fires,Smoking,Car's and other things.

2. Air pollution contributes to climate climate change and climate change create's high temperature and than high temperature create's some kind of pollution.

3.Smog is a kind of pollution that create's visibility and has serious heath effects.




Activity 2: Changing Climates [4 points]

On your blog, tell us about five things that you like to do when it is too rainy to go outside..

1. On rainy day's I like to stare outside my window or make a mess in my room!!!

2. On rainy day's I like to go on my Devices and listen to songs!!!

3. On rainy day's I like to go to indoor places like Jump,Gravity or Indoor Rock Climbing!!!

4. On rainy day's I like to annoy my cousin's and my grandma!!!

5. On rainy day's I like to clean my room depending on how I feel!!!



Activity 3: Let It Rain [10 points]
On your blog, write a short story about what happened when you opened the door and walked outside after the acid rain storm. To earn full points, you must write a story that is 8 – 10 sentences long.


One time I was playing with my cousins and than suddenly my cousins and I noticed that heavy rain was pouring on the roof... A few minute's later I got my rain coat on and opened the door, as soon as I opened the door the wind pushed me back and I made a big whole in our cupboard door, my cousins heard all the rain and then they noticed my little legs sticking out from the cupboard... they came to get me and instead of saving me they got pushed on to me by the rain and the whole went really big we were all squashed especially me!!! It was not a fun time, We got up and we all closed the door before we closed it I noticed some people on the road with there cars flipped over I wanted to do something about it but they were stranger's. The new's reporter was just standing there and interviewing people like  some people were suffering especially the ones who were being interviewed by the New's reporter. This was not a great time at all it was horrifying.!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lili, Happy New Year!

    I'm catching up on all the blogs, and you have done a lot! I've been really happy to read up on everyone's progress over Christmas and New Years.

    Isn't it crazy that humans are the worst at polluting the environment? I guess it means we take things for granted and think there will always be things to use - which I guess isn't true. What do you think we can do about that?

    I liked your mini story! Were the people who were being interviewed suffering because they were in pain, or suffering because the news reporter was asking them too many questions?

    I hope this never happens to us!

    Talk to you soon
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee, Happy New years to you and your family,

    Thank you again for stopping at my blog. When I learnt that we were the one's polluting the air the most I was shocked all though It is kind of true.

    Yes I hope this never happens to us.

    Sincerely -Lili

    ReplyDelete