Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 3 Activity's 1-3

Day 3

Activity 1: Night Owls [4 points]


On your blog, tell us whether you are a night owl or an early riser. Then, tell us about the rest of your family. Are they the same as you? .
I am a Night Owl and a early riser, I can go to sleep at any time and wake up before or at 6:00 in morning. My Grandma,Aunt Katea and Uncle Nela are early riser's and Night Owl's, My cousin Mikaela and my younger brother Andrew are neither of them they go sleep early and sometimes late but they will still wake up late no matter what time they go sleep they will wake up really late.!!!


Activity 2: A Local Delicacy [4 points]

On your blog, share a list of the ingredients that you need to make this food. You must type out the list of ingredients yourself (and not simply copy and paste it from a website) to earn full points.

 1/2 cups (355 ml) warm water (105°F-115°F)

 package (2 1/4 teaspoons) of active dry yeast.
 3/4 cups (490 g) bread flour

2 Tbsp olive oil (omit if cooking pizza in a wood-fired pizza oven)

2 teaspoons salt


1 teaspoon sugar



Activity 3: The Midnight Zone [10 points]

On your blog, tell us how you will solve this maths problem. You can write your answer in words, use a Sketchpad image or post a video explaining how you would figure it out. Be sure to give us your final answer. .

 I think that only the adults can carry the Squid...

Because kids and maybe some teen ages won't be able to carry at least 25kg or more.

So If I go 
25 x 4 it = 100kgs, and than 25x8 = 200kgs If you double up 200kg + 200ks it would be 400kgs with onlt 16 audlts,but  then add another 4 to make 100 more kgs. 

So altogether the answer is 25x20 = 500kg.

I DID NOT USE CALCULATOR NOR DID I COPY ANYBODY'S WORK!!! (:

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Poitirere

    I really like that way that you solved the 'Midnight Zone' maths problem. You provided a strong reason for only including adults and clearly explained you working. Thank you!

    Is that recipe you posted for making a pizza base? What ingredients would you like to have on the pizza?

    I'm impressed that you always wake up before 6am. Sometimes I wake up before 6am but that's only because the cat paws me in the face until I wake up and feed him.

    Have a great start to your week.

    Bye for now.
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Izzy,

    First of all I'd like to thank you so much for commenting on my blog,also are you new to the Summer Learning Journey?

    To answer your question yes it was for the pizza base, On my pizza I would like to put Beef,Onion A lot of cheese and a little bit of veggies like tomatoes and possibly a bit of capsicum.

    Your cat must be hungry?

    You too I hope you have a good day.

    All the best (: Lili

    ReplyDelete