Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2018

Day 2 Winter Learning Journey

Day 2-Activity 1,2 and three

My Library card-I had three choices for which Library card I wanted. I chose this card because It kind of looked like the man in the book that I was reading.


My Drawing of my Favourite Character                 The drawing in the book
      
Image result for Captain cold

My favourite Characters name is Captain Cold.
I like Captain Cold because he is really serious and he never takes things funny only when he says it!!!

One thing me and Captain Cold have in Common is that he is always so serious just like me.
Another thing that we have in Common is we are Winter people-We were born in Winter time.

I Drew Captain Cold with blue and white clothes because he always wore that. I think that he wears blue because how he was born in winter time and is use to the coldness. 

Activity 2: Writing to Excite!!!


How is the swing Swinging?

On a nice Sunny and breezy evening a family came to a park to play. They saw no one at the park so the youngest sister of the family went to the swing.

She felt bored so she decided to push the swing with no one on it. Her family was going after a huge evening of playing. The little girl rushed back to her family. 

And as they went the swing was swinging by itself, and as the day went by the swing was still swinging lonely through the night.

Activity 3: Making an Aeroplane!!! 
This is my Slides made by Alilia and I !!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lily,
    I really like how your drawing turned out, I also like what you guys have in common.

    I think that the word "Drew" needs to be "drew"

    I also really like why you think he always wear blue.

    Kind Regards,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dianne for taking your precious time to have a look at my work I hope I have time to look at your outstanding work and Comment on your work.

    Also thank you for your advise I am so blind I didn't even see the capital but I will change it.

    Sincerely Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lily,

    Did you do the drawing or was it someone else in your family? Please let me know because I am not sure. Remember, last time we talked about plagiarism - claiming credit for something done by someone else. It is a very serious offence.

    Maybe you can put my mind at ease by taking a screencastify of you describing your drawing, showing me your drawing in the screencastify and how you did it?

    Also, please can you reread the instructions about paper aeroplanes.

    You have written a really good procedure on how to fold and make a paper aeroplane.

    Can you please carry on with the experiment and try different folds then measure how far the planes fly with each different type of fold.

    The instructions are on the Class site. You just need to make sure you read them ALL carefully!

    Keep blogging and I look forward to seeing more of your work!

    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete