Pages

Sunday 14 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey

Week 2: Day 3 : Activity 1,2 & bonus activity

Day 3 - The Great Depression (The 1930s)
Activity 1 - Dealing with Stress
On your blog, please tell us what you do when you want to relax or de-stress.
Do you read a favourite book,
watch a favourite television show or talk to someone special?
 What are your tips for dealing with stress?

My tips for dealing with stress is that I would stay in my room and talk to myself, Read a book
& try to make trouble with the neighbours.

Activity 2 - Offering a Helping Hand
Imagine that you were alive in the 1930s. What could you have done to help these
families? On your blog, list three different
ways that you could raise funds for families to help them buy food and clothing.
Be as creative as you can with your fundraising ideas!

1. I would donate clothes to them.
2. I would also make food that helps them with health.
3. I would do car wash that makes at least $400 or $500 to help.


Bonus Activity - Paying it Forward
Imagine that you were able to travel back in time to visit a family in the 1930s.
What special gifts or treats would you like to bring with you?
I would likely bring blocks of Whittaker’s chocolate, bags of Jet Planes and
Pineapple Lumps, healthy food snacks, clothing, and games for the children.
What about you?

What I would bring is all sorts of vegetables,chocolate,fruit,lollies. for games I would bring
scramble,Monopoly,headband's and also I would take a bible just encase the kids are interested
in those kind of story about Jesus.
I would bring these because it might be there first time to eat it,play and read it.

BONUS POINTS: 6





1 comment:

  1. Hey there Lily thank you for completing another set of activities. I like how you have shared your tips for dealing with stress. I also like to retreat to my bedroom, relax and think about things. However, I find reading a book the best way because it takes your mind off whatever is stressing you out. What sort of trouble do you make with the neighbours?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete