Pages

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Lady Of Fatima/ RE

Learning Goal:
We are writing a recount about our experience with the Lady of Fatima statue and Liturgy using our Personal voice and adjectives
Success Criteria-I can describe my own personal experience.
I can use adjectives and adverbs to describe my experience. 
I can reread my writing to check for errors and make changes.


Last week Wednesday was a very busy day because the Statue of Mother Mary came to visit our school.


The statue looked very beautified because it was decorated and it looked very interesting.


The statue was blessed by Pope Francis.


The Statue was shining bright as if Jesus sent a Angel.
The crown was very  Gold, The Crown was also Beautified with a lot of things. The Rosary was long as if there were 20 decades  of the Rosary on it.

The Nun’s Were the people who came with the Statue. They were so Beautiful and there Accent sounded very Precious. They were very Holy Nun’s.

They knew everything about Jesus they also taught us what the letters in CARE mean.


They also took a photo of the class and I with our Rosary and with a piece of card which had Jesus on the left and Mary on the right.


My experience was very Interesting. I hope I can see the lady of fatima again.

No comments:

Post a Comment