Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Favourite Manaiakalani Movie

25th November 2019 
-  My favourite Manaiakalani Movie is from Tamaki College by Atareita and Christian!
This was my favourite movie because they all worked as a team!!!

My comment -

Malo lelei Tamaki College,

My name is Poitirere I am a year 7 Student Attending St Pius X Catholic School, from my point and view I think that this video is about Teamwork! I have really enjoyed watching your movie "We Got This"because you have showed a lot of team effort.
I like the fact that you's blamed it on eachother but then you's worked out a way to fix it together! How long did it take for you to make these Rocket Ship  ? Anyway I really enjoyed watching your Movie(:

Keep up this amazing work !

Yours Sincerely: Poitirere/Lili

Press this Link to view there movie(:
LINK 

No comments:

Post a Comment