Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Communion of Saints || Blog Post

Judgement ~ Choices ~ Life after Death ~

My thinking ~
The choices we make is judged by God before Life and After Death!

What does God Judge me on ~ My Thinking ~
I think God Judges the Choices I make within Life and after Death!
He Judges How Respectful and Helpful I am but also the Choices I have made within my time being on earth!
He Judges my actions and what I do to help others! But he also judges where we go either Heaven ~ Hell!

Who makes Judgement ~ My Thinking ~
Everyone makes Judgement but in my opinion I think it is only right for God to make judgement on people because no one is perfect but God!

~ In Class I did this Activity to explain my thinking on Judgement ~ Choices ~ Life after Death!

This is what I thought about Choices I make that gets Judged by God before Life and after death!

No comments:

Post a Comment