Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

My Mother Day Card

Dear Grandma,

Thank you grandma for loving me even when I ignore you or don’t listen to you or even when I’m angry at you.

Grandma I love you because you care for me but not only that I also love you because you took the chance to take care of my little brother and look after him.

Grandma I wish that you didn’t have to clean all the time and that you could have a break.๐Ÿ˜˜

THANK YOU GRANDMA FOR BEING MY SECOND MOTHER!!

Love from your dear Lili!


Dear Mum…

Thank you mum for always giving me the right advice and for always listening to what I am saying.

Mum, I love you because on every birthday I had you were there holding my hand.

Mum I really wish that you could just say no to things that I ask you for that I don’t always need.๐Ÿ˜˜

THANK YOU FOR BEING MY MUM!!

Love from Your daughter
Poitirere
๐Ÿ’–xoxo


  

No comments:

Post a Comment