Pages

Thursday 3 May 2018

My Dream Holiday

My Dream Holiday


One foggy evening my two cousins, three friends and I went across the country to New Jersey in America.  


When we were walking to the plain with a bunch of people we had to walk up the stairs that lead to the entrance and the exit of the plain.


We were so excited, because we had no parent with us,we had $10,000 each.
I was amazed by how much money we had I was also surprised by our parent not wanting to come with us.


When we were seated we got comfortable and brought some snacks. After all we ate we were full our stomachs were aching and we felt sick. We then started to regret eating that much.


After feeling sick and having a stomach ache we all then fell asleep. The plain was very quiet as if we were having a memorial for the soldiers who went and battled on the field. It was so quiet that the engineer nearly fell asleep.


Once everyone woke up we were landed and were ready to head to the main entrance of the airport. It was dark so my friends and I couldn’t see that much. We were pushing into each other and we were bumping into people we didn’t even know.


When we got inside the airport my friends got scanned to see if they had anything bad in there pockets. Next up was me when they were scanning me all of a sudden it started beeping everyone was gazing at me as if I did something wrong then I realised that I accidently had a piece of fruit in my pocket. I stood there like a meerkat staring into space.


THAT WAS MY DREAM HOLIDAY

3 comments:

  1. Hi Poitirere,
    I really loved your dream holiday writing. I loved how much detail you have. I really loved my holiday too, it was to Australia. What was your favorite part of your holiday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Poitirere my name is Miriam from Wainui Beach School in Gisborne.

    I think that your blog post about your dream holiday sounded really fun. I would die to have $10,000 dollars in my pocket. I like the way that you painted a picture in my head of what it would be like to go on your dream holiday.

    I actually thought that it was pretty funny that you said " I stood there like a meerkat staring into space" because my nickname is Meerkat. I can't wait to read your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Poitirere my name is Stevii, I go to Wainui Beach School in Gisborne. I like how you started off by saying one foggy morning. Is this story true? Because that would have been awesome having $10,000 to yourself. True or made up, your story is awesome you should write more like this. From Stevii

    ReplyDelete