Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Climbing Up the Mountain || My Experience

03.12.19


Today Our Class Walked up the Mountain! It was very exciting,Tiring but also fun!!! I was happy and Proud to be the first girl up the Mountain! I walked along with a few other Boys but then they went ahead of me I was the 5th person to be up the Mountain but the first girl to be up the Mountain! Not only that I was the first girl to walk up and around the Mountain!

I am very proud of myself for not only being the first girl to walk up and around the Mountain but for also Completing this along with a few others!!! It was challenging to walk down the Mountain because I was scared/Worried that I might injure myself or  Fall/Slip.

I had a Splendid time up at the Mountain with my class today! I enjoyed myself very much today I had a very fun day rolling down the hill (even though I got Cut) I hope we get to do this again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment