Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Importance of being in a Catholic School!

Title:The importance of being in a catholic school !

What is the importance of being in a catholic school?
Being in a catholic school is important to some people, to me it is important to be in a catholic school because I am catholic but also because I want to learn more about Jesus.

I believe it is important for me to go to a Catholic school because I am a Catholic. This gives me the chance to learn about my religion and my beliefs.

It is important to be in a catholic school because when you go to a Catholic School they can teach you all sorts of religious things such as prayers like Hail Mary,Apostles Creed,Our Father and other prayers.

When you go to a non Catholic School you don't get to learn much about Jesus,Prayers and so on, but if you have gone to a Catholic School and your going to a non Catholic School you can take your knowledge of what you learnt about Jesus and prayers and maybe teach others from the non Catholic School.


On Monday the class and I had to write about the importance of being in a catholic school.

No comments:

Post a Comment