Pages

Saturday 6 April 2019

100 Word Challenge

Today me and the class chose a writing prompt to do I chose this one because it reminds me of a time
when I went to the beach but with my aunty,uncle and my cousins. We do this activity because it helps us with our writing.

5/4/19
Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 4.59.04 PM.png
It was a beautiful winter afternoon…..


One afternoon me and my two younger brother’s went to the beach during winter with my Mum and Dad.

Me and my brothers were very cold but we didn’t want to stay at home so we put on layers of clothes
and got ready to go to the beach. My Mum and my Dad took us to the beach, we played with the dogs,
we chased after the flying birds, we drew our names into the sand with our big and small sticks,
we enjoyed being chased by the water “ but I enjoyed being at the beach with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment