Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Soul Friend Mass

Things about Ana and Brianna!!!
=
Ana -
Ana like’s the sport rugby,Ana like’s the fruit apple, Ana’s best friend’s are Mele,Melie,Maria,Moala,Melenaite and Briana.
Lili and Claudia have been my soul friends but I like Lili better because she looks after me all the time. In Ana’s spare time I like to watch you-tube on my mum’s phone. Ana’s  

Brianna -
I like the sport Netball,I like the fruit Strawberry,my best friends are Melenaite,Moala and Maria.
Lili is the best soul friend I have had in the world.

Things about Lili!!!

I am a year 7 student and my two soul friends are Brianna and Anna, I like to play rugby at school but I play Netball for sport, my favourite fruit s are apple and banana. In my spare time I like to dance and sing. Lili's favourite color is blue

No comments:

Post a Comment