Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2020

Lent Poster || R.E

Lent is a time where we Prepare for Easter, When Jesus has resurrected from the dead.
While Jesus was in the desert for 40 days he had nothing to drink nor food to eat!
During the 40 days Satin was trying to tempt him but Jesus did not listen.
As Jesus had to suffer in the desert during these 40 days I am giving up 3 things that are hard for me not to do! Such as Sweet things ~ Lollies, Bakery Foods ~ foods with Pastry & talking back ~ answering my parents back without stopping to think.

~Lent starts on Ash Wednesday and Finishes on Easter 


1 comment:

  1. Hi there Poitirere, my name is Abby and I am a year 8 student at Yaldhurst Model School. I really like your presentation it was very eye catching.

    I also like how you explained what you are doing and why you are doing this.

    This reminds me about one of your classmates blogs about ash wednesday.

    Next time you could talk about if your whole class is doing it or if its just you or some other people.

    What of those things do you think you will miss the most?

    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete